- Four Nassiri & Jung attorneys--Charles H. Jung, Andrew R. Kislik, Raul Alcantar, and Kassra P. Nassiri--were recognized in Super Lawyers® Magazine in 2016. Nassiri & Jung attorneys also were recognized in the same publication in 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, and 2009.
- Charles Jung was selected as a Top 100 attorney in 2016, 2015, 2014 and 2013.
- Defeated consumer class action through motion to dismiss.
- Achieved dismissal of putative wage & hour class action for small individual settlement.
- Achieved class settlement of putative wage & hour class action for fraction of claims.
- Achieved dismissal of putative wage & hour class action for small individual settlement for a fraction of claims.
- Settled plaintiff’s contract claims against client, approximately 60 days from the start of arbitration, and immediately after deposing plaintiff. Knocked down plaintiff's demands against client by about $3 million or 99.1% of plaintiff’s original demand.
- Defeated preliminary injunction in trade secrets case.
- Settled plaintiff’s seven-figure contract claims against client on first day of trial for approximately 3% of plaintiff’s original demand. The case involved licensing agreements and payment of royalties.
- After filing a motion to dismiss, successfully obtained voluntary dismissal of representative action under Cal. Bus. & Prof. Code § 17200.
- Obtained $10,500,000 million settlement of earn-out dispute for selling shareholders of acquired biosciences company
- Obtained $4.85 million settlement of breach of fiduciary duty dispute for limited partners after six days of trial
- Obtained $2.5 million settlement (and defeated $2 million counterclaim) on behalf of selling shareholders of acquired records management company after winning arbitration judgment
- Obtained $1.825 million settlement of corporate control dispute for co-founder of technology company after trial in Delaware Chancery Court
- Obtained $1.5 million settlement of fiduciary duty and dissolution dispute on behalf of minority shareholder of engineering firm
- Obtained $1 million settlement of earn-out dispute for selling shareholders of acquired technology company
- Obtained over $17 million in settlements since 2012 in other complex litigation matters
Contact us to discuss your legal matter.