- Three Nassiri & Jung attorneys--Charles H. Jung, Andrew R. Kislik, and Kassra P. Nassiri--were recognized in Super Lawyers® Magazine in 2015. Nassiri & Jung attorneys also were recognized in the same publication in 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, and 2009.
- Charles Jung was selected as a Top 100 attorney in 2015, 2014 and 2013.
- Defeated consumer class action through motion to dismiss.
- Achieved dismissal of putative wage & hour class action for small individual settlement.
- Achieved class settlement of putative wage & hour class action for fraction of claims.
- Achieved dismissal of putative wage & hour class action for small individual settlement for a fraction of claims.
- Settled plaintiff’s contract claims against client, approximately 60 days from the start of arbitration, and immediately after deposing plaintiff. Knocked down plaintiff's demands against client by about $3 million or 99.1% of plaintiff’s original demand.
- Defeated preliminary injunction in trade secrets case.
- Settled plaintiff’s seven-figure contract claims against client on first day of trial for approximately 3% of plaintiff’s original demand. The case involved licensing agreements and payment of royalties.
- After filing a motion to dismiss, successfully obtained voluntary dismissal of representative action under Cal. Bus. & Prof. Code § 17200.
- Obtained $9,200,000 settlement for class of sales account executives and others.
- Appointed co-lead counsel in In Re: Facebook Privacy Litigation, a putative nationwide class action alleging Facebook divulged the personal data of Facebook users in violation of federal privacy laws.
- Obtained substantial settlement for technology company against public company in a breach of contract case.
- Obtained a settlement for business owners and others in a class action suit against a public company for $1,500,000 and injunctive relief. The case involved allegations of commission theft in online advertising.
Contact us to discuss your legal matter.