Cambridge University, B.A. in Law
Seoul National University, M.A. in International Studies
U. of California, Berkeley, LL.M.
Federal Clerkship: Hon. Jeffrey S. White, Northern District of California
Pia is a trial lawyer who represents clients in complex litigation and employment matters.
Prior to joining the firm, Pia served as a volunteer law clerk to the Honorable Jeffrey S. White of the U.S. District Court for the Northern District Court of California. Pia also worked as a supervising judicial research attorney for the Honorable Judge Stuart Hing of the Superior Court of California, County of Alameda. In addition, she served as a teaching assistant to Judge Jin Hyun-Paik of the United Nations International Tribunal for the Law of the Sea.
- Pia earned her law degree from the University of Cambridge.
- She graduated with high honors from Seoul National University, Graduate School of International Studies, where she obtained a Masters in International Studies with a focus in international law.
- She earned her Masters in Law from the University of California, Berkeley, School of Law.
- BASF Justice & Diversity Center Pro Bono Program
- APILO/AABA Pro Bono Clinic
Prior to joining Nassiri & Jung, Pia worked as a television broadcaster and news writer for the international network Arirang TV, based in Seoul, South Korea.
Pia has lived in Italy, England, and Korea and speaks five languages, including Korean, Italian, Spanish, and French.